In-kind gifts are non-monetary items of tangible personal property such as art, computers, lightly used furniture, books, and other assets or materials that represent value to Marin Advocates for Children. We welcome many types of in-kind gifts and are most grateful when donors think of us with this form of philanthropy. Please take a moment to review our wish list below and consider how you can support our programs by making an in-kind donation.
- Digital camera with video ability
- Laptop for program use
- Multi-use office printer
- Ergonomic desk chairs
- Conference room chairs
- Office supplies (copy paper, water, printer ink, binders, etc.)
- Non-perishable snacks for training
- Car donations through the Center for Car Donations will help support MAC's good work. Please visit www.centerforcardonations.com or call (877) 411-3662 for more information.
- Printing (brochures, letterhead, etc.)
- Design of marketing materials
- Multi-media support (collages, slideshows, PSAs, etc.)
- Newsletter support
- Workshop presenters on various topics (parenting, diversity, etc.)
- Media airtime
- Bilingual interpreters (Spanish)
If you'd like to sign up to receive seasonal lists or to make arrangements to donate any in-kind gift, please contact Gill Keirle at (415) 507-9016 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.